Monday, November 15, 2010

Here come the holidays!













I cannot wait for this holiday season to begin! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the colors, the smells, the football, the family coming together around the table, the cooking of the meal, and of course the food! Being that I have been away from my family 4 months (my longest stretch yet), I could not be more excited to reunite with my family and friends. In the pictures above you can see my favorite things about Thanksgiving. I love a beautiful table setting and decorations around the house. My absolute favorite "Thanksgiving food" is my mom's  brown-sugar glazed sweet potatoes served with marshmallows roasted on top. Yummm- now I'm hungry just writing this. The turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie have a very close second. 


I'd love to hear about some your families favorite Thanksgiving traditions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment